"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

makes you think

things like this make you realise there are real people on the other side of the internet, with their own problems.

Metroid Confusion: Part 2 Metroid Confusion: Part 2

This is so amazingly great!!!!

The graphics on this are absolutely amazing, i love your use of the 3d and motion blur tools. Every second is hilarious and the whalers on the moon bit is pure genius. I am in envy of your skills, keep it coming!

Super Rambo Bros. 5 Super Rambo Bros. 5

luvd it

tht was great stuff, good work and i can see how tht musta taken you ages :>

Kilgayne responds:

not really, actually its not as good as it should be but coz of that stupid deadline i had to keep it that way >_<
anyway thanks for the review!

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

:D

Far too great for my little eyes 0-0 !!!!!

*burns out eyes*

-_- thaaaats better :D

***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU*** ***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU***

0-o

i cant beleive i just watched tht for 15minutes waiting for something to happen only then to realise it doesnt do anything 0-0 how the crap did this get on front page?!?!?

Renaissance Renaissance

Simply amazing

It makes you realise life, and the world we live in, how sad yet how beautiful it is. Simply stunning. I love this and im going to show my friends, its too great not to share. Fantastic piece of art.

A Simple Line 7 A Simple Line 7

WOWSERS

AMAZING stuff, some of the finest effects i have ever seen used with flash, my favourite animation was TFC's but all of them were great. Acid trip 0_0

RvsG2 - The Reckoning RvsG2 - The Reckoning

Great

That was a good animation, i enjoyed it and i loved osme of the effects, especially with the backgrounds rushing past, keep it up!

Spookey-Mulder responds:

thanks I will.

TSAH TSAH

kikass!

That really was the shiznitz WELL DONE, its greatness in a .fla

Auf Achse Auf Achse

gr8

well done the drawing was well done although ive seen better it seemed to be a particular style. its a love story of love at first sight, i liked it keep it up

AligatorHead responds: